Women are the queens of ‘multitasking’. However, being a women can be really tough at times with dozens of things on to-do list. We, therefore, share with you these epic tips with a blend of engineering which will bring a sense of organization in your life. They’ll simplify your life from beauty routine to weird stains.
1. Use a Hair Dryer to Break in Flats
Put your thick socks on and then flats. Blow dry the stiff parts of the flats. Keep your feet inside as the shoes cool down. Repeat if you need more stretching.
2. A magnetic strip on wall will hold your bobby pins
3. Nothing would chill white wine like frozen grapes
4. Hot Glue old corks to a piece of wood to make a super cute board
5. Shower hooks can beautifully take care of your hand-bags
6. Use utensils tray to make customized jewelry cases
7. That’s how Jeans can be neatly tucked into boots
8. Use nail polish to identify keys
9. Put baking soda into small sachets and keep them in shoes while in storage to avoid them being stinky
10. Paint clear nail enamel to avoid your finger from turning colors
11. Use a straw to save time and frustration untangling a necklace
12. Run the mascara brush under hot water to un-clump it
13. Tie your scarves with hangers
14. A shower caddy will help you store all sorts of stuff in bathroom
15. A pumice stone will help you get rid of the little lint balls on a coat
16. Pants’ hangers are a great way to store your boots
17. Use your straightener as a tiny iron
18. Lose Pony tail will cover the bald spots
19. A shower cap is a perfect way to cover the soles of shoes while packing
20. Red Wine Stains are neutralized by White Wine!