It is a common misconception that DIY projects take a lot of money and overpriced materials to make at home. Many times, there is stuff that you can’t purchase off retail easily, so you have to keep digging around to find it. So, here we present you with 21 incredibly cheap and easy-to-make DIY projects that make use of strings in ways unimaginable. So, if you like to pull some strings, here are these DIYs for you:
1. Make your headphones never tangle again with this cool DIY
3. Make a yarn banner for the wall. Beautiful aren’t they?
4. These tiny Christmas trees from threads and yarns can make your home look special in these festive times.
5. Wrapping ropes around vases and attaching them with vases will make them look better than before.
6. Add some flair to your walls with funky paint through this yarn technique.
7. Or just wrap your yarn around the canvas and spray paint it!
8. Be psychedelic with your string. Just look at this beauty!
10. Now this is getting serious. Nobody can ever believe these ornaments are made from string and cardboard.
11. These twine pieces from the bakers are also cool to look at.
12. Wrap washers with thicker strings to make beautiful necklaces.
13. Pay homage to your home with this string decoration piece.
14. You can use string for greeting messages instead of spray painting or everlasting markers.
15. You can also make signboards with the help of strings.
16. This yarn letter made from Ombre will be nice for your daughter’s room.
17. The string bowl is also something your kids will fall in love with!
18. Mix mediums made from strings and filled with flowers.
19. Strings can be used to feature air plants.
20. You can showcase your favorite art on this artistic tree made from strings!