Bobcat Company is a worldwide famous organization, which develops and produces various types of technics. People trust this company as it is qualitative, proven, and free from risk. However, it is also evident that any technics may be broken and will require some service. At the same time, it is necessary to understand that you don’t always need to address the official service representative as it is possible to repair your Bobcat by oneself.
First of all, you need to find out what is wrong with your vehicle. To do this, it is essential to understand its construction and how it functions. It is evident that not everyone has a technical degree but with the help of the Bobcat manuals on epcatalogs website it is quite possible to puzzle out everything about your vehicle.
At the same time, it is extremely important to remember about accident prevention. Being in constant interaction with equipment, many operators begin to forget about the most important principles of safety, lose their vigilance, as a result of which arise various emergencies, people’s lives are endangered, and material damage is highly possible.
Your main reference book should be the “Operation and maintenance manual”, which describes not only the functionality of the machine but also contains the safety rules. Additionally, warning signs are installed on each machine, indicating possible dangerous situations and ways to prevent such situations.
Before using the machine, it is necessary to read and understand the “Operating and Maintenance Instructions”, familiarize yourself with all warning signs installed on the machine, and make sure that their meaning and content is fully understood. Keep the instructions in a designated place in the operator’s cabin. In case of its loss or being in an unsuitable condition, contact the official distributor for its new copy or download it on the epcatalogs website.
General Information on Safety
- Only authorized and specially educated personnel may operate and maintain special equipment unless you have really strict and clear manuals;
- All work in the operation and maintenance of special equipment is carried out in overalls and personal protective equipment. Always check the condition of protective equipment before starting working;
- If a malfunction is detected during operation or maintenance, stop the operation immediately. Notify the person in charge and take all the necessary steps. Do not operate the machine until the malfunction has been rectified;
- When working with another operator or person responsible for movement on the working platform, make sure that the staff correctly understands the signals given by the hand;
- Enter and down come from the vehicle only with the aid of railings and steps intended for this purpose. Always face the machine and maintain contact with the railing and steps at three points. Do not lean on the control levers during ascent and descent. Never jump into the machine or jump from it. Do not sit down and do not get out of the vehicle on the go.