If you think parenting is tough, these tips are just the thing for you. These amazing tricks and tips will make your parenting life a lot easier and even fun.
1. Transform the drawers into bookshelves so there are less books lying around on the floor.
2. If you have twins, these rompers are the best way to let others (and yourself) tell the two apart.
3. A baby lightweight stroller and scooter hybrid will make those afternoon trips more fun.
4. This reusable babysitter info sheet will make things easier for you and the babysitter.
5. Use this “Get Along” shirt to sort out sibling fights.
6. These fun tops should ensure that your kids brush their teeth
7. Use a simple stick-on hook to hang bibs from the back of a high-chair. This makes it easier to keep track of bibs.
8. Use a lint roller to pick up stray glitter.
9. Use the “Monster Spray” to get rid of any monsters under the bed and ensure your kids have a worry free sleep.
10. Temporary tattoos with contact info can help you find your kids easily if they get lost during an outing.
11. This mop style baby suit will let your baby help out in cleaning the house.
12. For long road trips, use a shoe caddy to keep snacks and activities in place.
13. A wad of tissue paper will help you teach your kids to hold a pencil properly.
14. Reuse the things your kids have outgrown to teach them resourcefulness.
15. An old DVD case can be turned into a Travelling Art Kit (another lesson of resourcefulness).
16. Split a sticker in half and put it on the inside of your kids’ shoes to make sure they put them on the right way.
17. Sprinkles can be used to turn boring foods into something fun and tasty.
18. Use this simple arrangement to keep your kids’ day organized.
19. By using the side flaps as grips, kids won’t spill juice by squeezing the box.
20. Instead of nails, use heavy-duty cable ties to attach the baby gate to the banister.
21. Use this trick to prevent your kids from falling out of the bed while they’re sleeping.
22. Use a box fan to make a simple fort.
23. The best way to remove a splinter.
24. Tie a blanket around a table to make a hammock for your child and let them nap while you work.
25. Use an empty bottle of lotion to make a faucet extender so the little ones can reach it easily.
26. Make sure chores are completed using this trick.
27. Insert an upside down crazy straw to keep your kids from pulling it out of the cup and spilling their drinks.
28. Teach your kids this trick to make eating strawberries easier and fun.
29. Use socks to keep the toilet seat warm for night-time use.
30. Make it easier for your little ones to take their medicine by cutting a hole in the pacifier and attaching a dropper.
31. Use cardboard to turn the stairs into a slide (use with caution).
32. Make tooth fairy money so your kids aren’t sad about losing their teeth.
33. This technique will keep your kids mess-free while enjoying popsicles on a hot day.
34. A cool hat will keep your kids warm and be fun for them to wear.
35. Give your baby a tear-free bath with this Baby Shower Cap.
36. Use a laundry basket to keep bath toys in your baby’s reach.
37. Microwave two meals instead of one using this simple trick.
38. The correct way to arrange cheese in your child’s sandwich.
39. Use a glitter/water bottle to make time-outs more effective. Fill the bottle with 3/4 water and add a bottle of glitter glue and fine glitter. Flip the bottle, and once the glitter settles the time-out is over.
40. Use a part of a pool noodle to protect your child’s fingers from getting caught in the door.
41. Turn chores into fun games.