If you have faced your iPhone stuck on Apple logo, then you are not the first iPhone user or the last one to face it. You might think that this issue is usually permanent, but it is not. Don’t worry, now you have a solution. Looking for information for research paper on this topic, the writers from WriteMyPaper4Me company found out two best possible and doable solutions to fix this problem..
But before we dig deeper into it, let us first understand why this happens in the first place.
Reason for iPhone to get stuck on logo:
When you turn on your iPhone, a lot of processes start at the same time as inspecting memory, enabling processor, and setting up some components. Now your phone getting hung in the initial step can only mean one of these things:
- Up gradation to the new iOS version
- Jail breaking the phone
- Restoring from iCloud or iTunes
- Updating or restoring regularly
- Hardware issues
3 ways to fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo:
Force Restart iPhone:
It is very frustrating to have your phone stuck on the Apple logo but this is the easy way out. Force restarting can be the simplest solution to this problem. This can be a good fix in some other issues as well. However, there is a small catch to it. Different models of iPhone have different methods for force restarting.
- If you have an earlier version of the iPhone or are using iPhone 6 / 6s, press the “Power: button along with the “Home” button for 8-10 seconds. Release the buttons when you see the Apple logo coming on the screen.
- The iPhone 7 and 7 plus users should press the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons concurrently for 8-10 seconds. Release the buttons when the system restarts.
- The method is a bit different for iPhone 8 and later versions. First, you have to quickly press and release the “Volume Up” button. Next, quickly press and release the “Volume Down” button. The third step is to press and hold the “Power” button till the phone restarts and the Apple logo comes on the screen.
Use iTunes Recovery Mode to Restore iPhone:
Another easy way to fix the problem when your iPhone won’t turn on stuck on the Apple logo is to use the iTunes by putting it in recovery mode. However, there is a big issue as this method; it will get all of your data erased. If after using this method, you still don’t get the desired result then most probably there is some hardware damage on your iPhone.
- Download and open the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your device to your PC. you can force restart your phone here as well. But you have to release the buttons only when you see the “Connect to iTunes” screen.
- Your phone will be detected by iTunes in recovery mode. A message will be displayed giving the option to “Restore iPhone”. Click it and confirm it. The problem will be solved after a while.
Use the Third Party to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple logo:
The above-mentioned methods are pretty easy to follow however there is an alternate solution for many problems you face. Whether you have iPhone stuck on Apple logo, iPhone error 14, iPhone error 4013, iOS system repair, iPhone black screen, iPhone stuck in boot loop, everything can be solved by using Dr.Fone. this is a one window solution for almost every issue faced by iPhone users. It is very easy to download and use.
- Open the website and download Dr.Fone.
- Install it on your PC or Mac machine and open it.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Use the dashboard to open the “System Repair” option.
- In the next window select “iOS Repair”.
- Now two options will be displayed, one standard version where you can retain your data, and second is the advanced version where all the data will be erased. Choose the one you want.
- In the next step, you need to choose your phone model number from the detected options so that the iOS firmware can be downloaded.
- Once the firmware is downloaded, Dr.Fone will start repairing the issue of the phone getting stuck on the Apple logo.
- When the problem is fixed, your phone will restart automatically and you can use it normally.
Phew! Now your problem is solved permanently and you can enjoy your iPhone normally. Dr.Fone is an easy way to solve many issues like the black screen of death, iPhone stuck on Apple logo, iPhone stuck in a boot loop, and iPhone stuck in recovery mode to name a few. Dr.Fone can also help you fix iOS system issues. It works for all models of iPhone including iPhone XS and XR. it also works with iPad and iTouch. Dr.Fone is fully compatible with the latest version of iOS.