Very often finding storage space in busy areas at home is a huge challenge. This is absolutely true for the busiest room of the house i.e. The Kitchen. We use the room on an almost constant basis – to store, prepare and cook food, to store glassware, dinnerware, and flatware and to be with family. The smaller the kitchen, the more challenging and difficult its organization becomes. Most of us do not have as big kitchens as we would like. It seems like there is a lot of things to fill the cupboards and drawers and spill into overflow storage regions.
Kitchen organization is one trickiest issue all women have, due to the fact there are a lot of small and minor things you need to store. We all are struggling with kitchen storage daily. Having a small kitchen can be an additional headache for all the women but through well-thought out storage ideas and careful planning, one can make the most out of a mini kitchen.
Following are some delightfully and remarkably simple ideas both in execution and concept for you. Make the most of the space you have with these clever and different space saving ideas as being creative is the key for kitchen space saver.
- Swing-out storage can create more space
- Choose storage that can be rolled away
- Make the most of awkward and hidden spaces
- Open shelving can be opted in a small kitchen
- Save space with a folding kitchen table
- Add small shelves that is big on storage space
- Storage space in your kitchen cupboards should be doubled
- Wall mounted storage.
- Make cabinets to the ceiling.
- Behind closed doors and Cupboard door storage.
Check out the pictures below and save space in your kitchens: