Dr. Melina Kunar, a psychology professor at Warwick University said that while your ability to solve logical tests is linked to your intelligence, there’s very little research that ties your ability to spot shapes, patterns and anomalies in pictures with your IQ.
However, she still says, “The more practice you do, the better you’ll be at keeping on top of tasks such as finding your keys and your wallet and shopping list.” Thus, what follows is a list of 15 brainteasers that children are able to solve right away but leave adults scratching their heads. Check them out and let us know what you think about them. (Answers are at the bottom).
1. For UK – The bus is travelling to right. For US – The bus is travelling to left.
3. 60 minutes.
4. The missing letters are LAE — to spell out EVALUATE. Or CAE to spell out EVACUATE
5. There are 40 squares. 92% fail this test!
6. See diagram below.
7. See diagram below.
8. She was living in 2000bc, so in 2010BC she was 60, and a decade later in 2000bc she was 70.
9. One cow = 10, one sheep = two and one chicken = four. So one cow plus one chicken = 14, or seven sheep.
10. The number 8 is five rows up from the bottom, second from the end on the right.
11.See diagram below.
12. See diagram below.
13. C is the odd one out. All others are images of right hands.
14. Missing number is 6. All opposite numbers add up to 21.
15. Missing piece is C.
Any number multiplied by zero is zero…
@Anne your so serious that you havent understand the question very well