If you’re trying to find out who’s the best among the best, look no more. The answer is engineers. They are pro at tackling any kind of problem that is thrown their way. We have compiled a list of reasons why you should date engineers. Check it out and let us know what you think of it.
10. They are made for long-term relationships… 4 (or more) years of engineering has taught them to keep calm and carry on
All they need is a little love!
9. They are dedicated – it takes a great deal of effort and mental strength to study for the same subjects over and over again
What else is on your list?
8. They are good at pulling all-nighters. *ahem*
7. They are almost always talented at doing something creative – sketching, painting, dancing or singing – because most of them did not want to be engineers anyway
Well, who doesn’t like a bit of music?
6. They will never forget dates and anniversaries, because they are used to mugging up stuff
They have insane memory and you can forget the fights that start with ‘how can you possibly forget’.
5. They can be really charming- after all, they have had so much practice with talking teachers into not failing them
4. They are programmed to handle stress
Amazingly talented at completing tasks at the eleventh hour and are a pro when it comes to predicting the exam that your teacher is going to set.
3. If the guy is a mechanical engineer, loyalty is not an issue since they never have dates #MechanicalEngineerProblems
Any guy in mechanical engineering class is loyal since there are no girls in his department.
2. They are almost always broke- so you can go on creative/ innovative dates that cost less
If you want to make something that is creative and innovative, find an engineer. They are almost always out of money and looking for new ways to save money while enjoying life to the fullest.
1. Engineers have a lot of free time
Yes, they always have plenty of that for everything except for studying and work. So if you need time from the significant other, engineers are the choice to go with.
dis iz great article on Engg. Studets…Well, on dis article everything said abt engg. Iz ri8 they hav lot of tym to do others stuffs…hahaha….:D
hahah this is awesome post about engineers and i like it too as i am also an engineer… :p But still then engineers are single broken hearted…:(