Looking to waste some time? Got fed up with your Facebook feed full of baby pictures and kitten memes? Scroll through our list of 10 random yet interesting things on the internet today!
1. Here’s the largest free nautical event in the world, SAIL Amsterdam
2. Parisian Café Neons
3. Letter Club Boards
4. James Dean Fan Club HQ Pictures
5. London’s first naked restaurant, The Bunyadi
Yes you read that right! London has it’s first naked hotel with a waiting list already of 5,000 according to the Guardian.
“Enter a secret Pangea-like world, free from phones, electric lights and even clothing (optional) and revisit the beginning where everything was fresh, free and unadulterated from the trappings of modern life,” promises The Bunyadi.
6. This is how 1920s Flapper girls curled their hair
7. 1880’s Sioux Quill Moccasins circa
8. A lost Da Vinci masterpiece might be hidden behind a wall in Florence
The picture is a sketch of “The Battle of Anghiari” sized at more than 20 feet (6 meters) in length and 10 feet (3 meters) in height. Researhers used a tiny camera, to snap pictures of through a hollow space behind Giorgio Vasari’s “Battle of Marciano”. The painting was hiding behind a brick wall in the Hall of the 500 in the Palazzo Vecchio, Florence’s city hall.
9. The California State Archives has released 4,000 images of trademarks filed between 1861 and 1900
10. 1950’s Toys for Girls