Being a parent can be fun, fulfilling and quite a tiresome job. For you to be the ‘best parent’, you need to take care of a number of variables and do a number of tasks simultaneously. We have compiled a list of hacks that you can make use of to get on the road that leads to best parent award. The idea is to keep the process fun and fulfilling while helping you shape your children into awesome personalities that are smart, educated and well-behaved. Check out the list below and let us know what you think of it.
21. Use an old plastic bottle to make the sink more accessible for children.
20. If your kids are scared of something, for example monsters, make monster spray!
19. Use a glue gun to prevent shoes from slipping
18. Help your kids to put their shoes on the right feet
17. Make a woven wrap hammock for your kids
16. Make some easy dolly hairspray with 2 tbsp fabric softener, water and see the transformation
15. Invest in a “baby shower cap”
14. Fill a glove with pearled barley or beans, give a few pats with it, and then slip away stealthily into the night
13. Make Juice box handles
12. Convince your kids to work by turning chores into a fun game
11. Turn some coffee cup lid into drip catcher
10. Use a barrette to fix your little girl’s too-loose tank top
9. Inflatable pools can make a large and safe play area
8. When you are outside, save your baby from the mosquitoes
7. Bathe your child in a laundry basket so that their toys don’t float away
6. Make homemade bouncy balls
5. Keep pacifiers clean in your bag with sauce-to-go containers
4. A sticker can indicate to your kids where to stay in the parking
3. A mix of dish soap, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda will get out food stains
2. Make an outdoor game board
1. Make big bubblelicious creation for giant bubbles