Agricultural engineering deals with application of engineering, science and technology to the production and processing of agriculture produce. Agricultural engineering combines different disciplines; animal biology, mechanical, civil, electrical, plant biology and chemical engineering.
Agricultural Engineering Sub Disciplines
Agricultural engineering has been divided into a number of sub-disciplines which are as follows:
- Agricultural machinery, equipment, and agricultural structures
- Agricultural resource management
- Crop irrigation and livestock production
- Surveying and land profiling
- Climatology and atmospheric science
- Soil management and conservation
- Livestock production
- Bioresource engineering
- Design of experiments related to crop and animal production
Top Agricultural Engineering Universities
The top three ranked universities when it comes to Agricultural Engineering are as follows;
Agricultural Engineering Associations
There are many associations pertaining to Agricultural engineering and here are the top 3:
Being an Agricultural Engineer
Agricultural Engineer Salary
An Agricultural Engineer’s average annual salary in USA is $75,000.
Top Agricultural Engineering Companies
The top three companies pertaining to Agricultural Engineering are;
Top Agricultural Engineering Innovations
Check out the three top inventions (as per us) that are a result of Agricultural Engineering.