Rejoice for Apple has released the latest software update, iOS 9. It is available for download on iPad iPhone. In order to get the maximum benefits out of this OS, we have compiled a list of 15 tips for iOS 9 users. Check out the list below and let us know what you think of it.
15. You can use the Health app for tracking female reproductive health, UV exposure and water intake.
This can be done by making use of share menu in Safari after iBooks has been installed.
11. iOS 9 keeps a track of the audio apps you use and will recommend them once you plug in your headphones and connect it with Bluetooth to car or home theater.
10. You can answer your phone calls via your Mac or iPad even if you’re not on the same Wi-Fi IF you’re using T-Mobile.
The feature is known as ‘Continuity over Cellular’ and T-Mobile is the first carrier that has signed in. You’ll have to enable the Wi-Fi calling from your iPhone after installing iOS 9 for this to work.
6. You can select multiple photos at once in the Photos app by swiping your finger over the pictures you want selected.
50GB will cost you $0.99/month while 200GB will cost you $2.99/month.
4. Password protection has been enhanced – no more highlighting of the characters that you type when entering password.
Go to settings>general>keyboards and then turn off ‘Character Preview’.
Go to Safari section of settings to see the list.
If you have a flight number in the Mail, Messages, or Notes app, tap on it to see information about the flight, including a map of its trajectory.
1. When you use Bluetooth keyboard with an iPad, you have access to the same keyboard shortcuts as Mac.
Hold down on the Option, Command, or Control key to see a list of available shortcuts on the iPad.
Source : Tech Insider