This is a list of 30 ideas which you can incorporate into your house and turn it into one awesome place to live in. Whether you are planning to start construction of your new house or are you looking forward to remodeling your current living place, these ideas will most definitely blow your mind! Enjoy the list
30. Built-in seating for fireplace
You have seen fireplaces but this little tweak will definitely take it to the next level.
29. Combined Fireplace
For attached bath, you can use the same fireplace for your room and bathroom as well. No more cold bathrooms, Yay!
28. Change how your ceiling looks
Enhance your sleeping experience with these glow in the dark stars on your ceiling!
27. Accordion glass windows and doors make you feel like you’re outside!
26. Building a wine rack
Save space and bring practicability to your house.
25. Keep the dust away
Well, shut up and take our money! These vents are always picking up dust and all you need to do is to sweep the garbage into it.
24. Master bedroom extension!
Well, wow, and what’s more you can add features to your balcony to make it more usable.
23. Build a wine rack in your wall!
Again, you would be making use of space that would have gone to waste.
22. How to improve your sink!
21. Provide more space in kitchen
There’s never enough space in kitchen, say hello to this brilliant idea.
20. Mini Fridge and Kitchen Island
That should keep them chilled.
19. Build a playroom above a stairway!
18. Build a bar table in your deck design
17. Hidden storage rooms keeps the mess where it should be…HIDDEN!
Okay, this is like the Best thing you could have come up with!
16. Install ports and chutes in your kitchen. One for recycling and one for garbage.
15. A walk-in shower cuts down on cleaning time
Nothing to clean and well; it’s relaxing.
14. Extra high ceilings? Put a net over it: instant hammock
Say hello to your personal hammock!
13. Turn your shower into a steam room that you can lie down in
Transform shower into sauna whenever you feel stressed!
12. Magnetize your walls!
They say that these walls are magnetized to a level where they are able to hold flat screen TVs and book shelves.
11. Create a cool hidden room that no one knows about!
Feeling like James Bond? Try this one.
10. Use up all of your space by using under cabinet drawers
9. Remodel your shed into an artist’s den!
Your very own workshop of amazing ideas!
8. Guest tree-house
Cut down on your construction cost and get this sweet thing.
7. Have two dishwashers instead of one without taking space!
Save time and increase your efficiency.
6. Dog under the stairs!
There are numerous ways you can utilize the space under the stairs.
5. Book nook under the stairs!
Here’s another option for you to consider.
4. Store things under the staircase
3. Use the backside or side of your staircase as a bookshelf
It’s not just the space under but the backside as well that can be used.
2. Turn your attic into room full of pillows!
Time for slumber parties and movie nights folks!
1. Conversation pit styled living room
Moroccan style can greatly enhance how your living room looks like!
Oh I have been using the idea of glowing ceilings but the one shown in the above picture is much better then my one. the idea of a room full of pillows, dog under the stairs and that instant hammock is simply mind blowing…fantastic and amazing. I just LOVED it, thank you so much for sharing inspiration 🙂
You are so awesome! I don’t think I’ve truly read through anything like this before.
So nice to find someone with some genuine thoughts on this topic.
Really.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is
one thing that is required on the web, someone with a bit of
I love the idea