It is very difficult to manage your stuff specially when you are living in a small apartment. Following are some of the amazing 22 life hacks that will surely help you in organising your things in small spaces.
22. Use a vertical magazine holder for your files
Place you file in the magazine holder vertically rather than putting them in the cabinet, Free up your cabinets and use the magazine holders.
21. Using small cases for organizing things
The small cases will be really helpful in management as well as maintaining the cleanliness of your drawers.
20. Peg boards are awesome in maximizing storage space
Free up some counter space and prefer placing your pans and pots on peg boards. It maximizes the storage space as well.
19. Get yourself a folding table
This amazing folding table can be pulled out from the wall and can be used for small meals.
18. Wine box are amazing shoe holders
Put your shoes in the wine box under your bed instead of closet. Free some space from your closet for an easy access.
17. Placing silver wares vertically
Placing up your silver wares vertically would allow you to occupy more space.
16. Bungee cords are a man’s best friend
Bungee cords are always helpful in managing things, The image says it all. Just give it a try.
15. Utilize under the stairs space
If you are living in a 2 floor apartment then the space under the stairs can be utilized as well, as a study place or whatever you want.
14. Using air tight containers for your goods.
Air tight containers can be easily stacked and they occupy less space in the kitchen as well.
13. Place your white board on the table
Putting a White board on the table will free up some wall space. Genius!
12. Say yes to hooks, No to bars
Using hooks organizes you stuff more than bars do. Hang as much towels you want.
11. Making a storage unit in you bed
This life hack is best for small apartments and dorm rooms. As everything stored is hidden and less messy
10. Using Stackable chairs
These chairs take very less space. Open them up when ever you want and put them back to free up space.
9. Hanging your shoes, Brilliant
If you mould your wire hangers the they will work as a shoe hanger, which is better than throwing your shoes all around.
8. Magnet strips are the magic strips.
Attach you bathroom supplies with the magnetic strips, it will clear space in your bathroom cabinets.
7. Dryer = iron board
Attach a magnetic at back of thin quilt, and place it on the dryer whenever you want to iron your clothes.
6. Hanging up your bicycles
Your bicycle can easily be hooked up with 2 cable attached with the ceilings, and maximizes the space.
5. Dresser = Bathroom vanity
The old dressers can be converted into a bathroom vanity.
4. Hang up your tooth-brushes
Hanging you tooth-brushes in your cabinet by making a small indents in the shelves will surely increase space
3. Utilize containers and make magnets out of them
Use this innovative life hack to store your household and your necessities.
2. Replace drawers with plastic tubs
Replacing drawers with the plastic tubs in the cabinets takes less space and this looks cool as well.
1. Hang jars on your walls, to free space on counters
Jars can easily carry the house hold necessities, All it needs is a bit of wall space rather than occupying counter space.