We have all found ourselves in a situation when we are faced with a question paper and our mind goes completely blank. The questions look alien to us. But, at the same time, we are not willing to leave the sheet empty and need to get something on the paper for that odd sense of satisfaction.
We will look at 12 of the most creative ways to answer questions in an exam you forgot to study for.
1. If the microscopic view of a plant structure does not come to your mind when you hear the word plant cell, here is one way you can go answering the question.
2. The kid does have a point. How do they expect his still-developing mind to solve real-world problems that experts were having a hard time with?
3. What does “S”, “I”, “X” spell? You can’t blame him for his logic.
4. Maybe the kid was busy watching his favorite movie when he was supposed to be studying and decided to write what he learned last night.
5. You can never compete with a creative mind of a kid. Surprisingly, none of those answers are wrong.
6. Kids aren’t anything but honest. From the Darwinism picture, the kid concluded the Giraffes must be heartless to let their friends die. Well, at least his heart is in the right place.
7. That is probably the first thing she did.
8. They asked the kid to suggest one reason and he did. His suggestion actually holds merit.
9. This kid has discovered a new and creative way to find the dreaded “x”.
10. We see a budding doctor here. But they probably need to pass third grade to become one.
11. Sometimes, the kids know the answers but they leave that extra insurance on the paper to make sure they get top marks.
12. Sometimes, all you need is to impress a teacher when you are the least bit doubtful about your answer.
These really were some creative answers, and you can’t hold anything against the students in this case.