The trend of “eye bombing” has taken over the Bulgarians as well, as a creative artist has taken up the task to spread smiles by placing the googly eyes on basically anything that’s messed up and in ruins.
A street artist known as Vanyu Krastev is now making headlines as his “eye-catching” work consists of turning everyday random objects into spectacles of art. From trees to lamp posts, trash cans and even sidewalk stains; Krastev has proved that even the most mundane things can be brought to life with the mere pasting of two googly eyes and a little bit of imagination!
Check out some of his best work below!
Pictures by Dominyka Jurkštait?.
1) Oh, you’ve caught me red-handed!
2) Dad, am I going to lose my hair like you?
3) That looks like a coffee stain chalk line of a frog!
4) This makes me remember the cookie monster for some reason
5) Please stop pissing on me!
6) My face when the weekend is about to start!
7) Why Lord Why!
8) That’s one loud, filthy mouth!
9) I know I look beaten up, but you should see the other guy!