Of course you can travel in style when you are traveling first class, however, nothing beats having your own personal jet. Therein lies our caveat; not everyone is a billionaire and we are left with dreams. So here’s a list of 5 luxurious jets to enrich your dreams and we hope you can make them a reality one day.
5. The Cessna Citation Longitude is capable of lifting 12 persons – Cost is $26 Million
The cabin area is spacious and allows you to have an espresso maker and a microwave oven in there. It also features a walk-in baggage compartment.
The cabin offers armchairs that are cozy along with plenty of space. It features 15 windows to gain advantage of natural light.
A big bathroom is sported as well.
4. Airbus Private Jets – Cost Ranges between $72 million and $110 million, depending on their size.
Outfitting the cabin is additional, not included in cost.
Airbus ACJ319 Corporate Jet – Accommodates 8 Persons and is the widest and tallest cabin among jets with intercontinental range.
Airbus’ VIP Widebody Version – Comes with a conference room or a dining room.
3. Gulfstream G650 – Cost is $65 million, Features the longest and widest cabin of all private jets!
The bathroom sports a modern look and features quite a lot of space.
It features plush lounge chairs that can be reclined all the way back as well.
2. The Embraer Lineage 1000E Private Jet, Features 10,000 cubic ft. of Cabin Space –Cost is $53 million.
It allows for five large cabin zones where you can fit comfortable leather chairs and couches.
A master suite sports a big bed and a private bathroom.
A bathroom with its own walk-in shower!
1. Boeing 747-8 VIP Private Jet, Offers 4,768 sq.ft. with a stateroom, office, lounge and dining room – Cost is $367 million
The longest and second-largest airliner to be built. It’s the longest and second-largest airliner ever built.