Kodak has recently expanded its lineup of instant photography products by introducing its new Kodak Mini Shot Instant Print Camera. A regular point and shoot camera that merges digital convenience with instant color printing. The camera joins the exciting roster of Kodak’s products which made this year a colorful one.
The new Kodak Mini Shot Camera has the digital functionalities such as color controls, filter effects, card templates and Bluetooth connectivity combined with high-quality image processing and printing capabilities. It makes use of 4Pass printing or dye-sublimation technology in the smallest 4Pass all-in-one cartridge to create vibrant and handy instant prints.
The camera’s Bluetooth connectivity allows users to save and transfer their photos to a smartphone for editing with the complimentary Mini Shot App. Using the app, the smartphone can also be used as a remote shutter for group shots and serve as an extended photo library for printing by using the Kodak Mini Shot later on. These features make the Mini Shot perfectly suited for photographers who want to share photos in both prints and social media posts.
Following are the features and highlights of the new Kodak Mini Shot Camera:
- 10-megapixel camera
- 1.7″ LCD ViewFinder for viewing photos
- Auto Focus, Exposure, White Balance, Gamma Color Control
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Kodak Mini Shot App for adding filters
- Compatible with iOS and Andriod devices
- Normal and Photo border printing
- Print Credit Card-sized (2.1″ x 3.4″) or square (2.1″x 2.1″) adhesive-backed photos
- Extra protective layer preserves image quality and color integrity
- High-quality waterproof, fingerprint-proof photo prints
- All-in-one ink and paper cartridge
- Available in Black, White or Yellow colors
The Kodak Mini Shot Instant Print Camera is now available on Amazon for $99.99 and comes with a Micro USB cable, a Quick Start Guide and an 8-pack all-in-one 4Pass photo print cartridge.
4Pass Photo Paper is sold separately too and comes in packs of 20, 30 and 50, 2.1″ x 3.4″ prints or 20 adhesive-backed 2.1″ x 2.1″ prints.