Amazon presents a great opportunity for retailers to expand their market reach. You can easily register and sell your products on Amazon to a wide range of audiences. But sometimes this platform can be quite complicated. The taxes and Amazon fees might affect the final profit you earn. To avoid this problem, you can use the IO Scout FBA Calculator for Amazon Sellers.
This tool is specially developed for Amazon sellers. Many sellers use this tool to calculate their Amazon fees and profit in advance. It helps you to fix the right price and make money selling on Amazon.
Amazon is the king of e-commerce. This online shopping platform is used by billions of people. Sellers from all around the world can list their products on Amazon.
Similarly, buyers can use this platform to purchase different products. It is the biggest online retailer in the world. Amazon went from selling books to selling everything. Apart from e-commerce, it also provides cloud services.
The owner of Amazon, Jeff Bezos, is the richest businessman in the world. His net worth is $190 billion.
How to Sell on Amazon?
Basically, you have two options to sell your products on Amazon. You can either choose the traditional way of selling your products on Amazon or go with Fulfillment by Amazon Service.
Traditional Method of Selling:
If you want to sell your products on Amazon, you have to follow a series of steps.
- Step 1: Register Account: First, you need to register your account as a seller. You have to provide your tax information.
- Step 2: Upload Listings: Here, you have to use tools to list your products on Amazon.
- Step 3: Purchase: In this step, the customers will see your product online and make purchases.
- Step 4: Delivery: You will get a notification about delivery. You have to deliver the product to the seller on time.
- Step 5: Receive Payment: After the Amazon deducts the fees, you will get the payment in your account.
Fulfillment by Amazon Service:
This is another method of selling products on Amazon. It is a newly introduced service for sellers. Here, you don’t have to deal with the delivery and storage of goods.
If you opt for this service, then Amazon will deal with storing your products in their warehouse. On top of that, they will fulfill orders on your behalf and provide customer service too.
To use this method of selling, you have to add FBA after your register your account. You also have to store the inventory in their warehouse. You can also enjoy the Amazon Prime program with FBA.
Is It Profitable to Sell on Amazon?
Amazon provides a vast selling platform to the retailers. If you use this platform efficiently, you can make a fortune. More than 60% of sellers are happy with the returns they get. And almost 90% of sellers stick with Amazon instead of using some other platform.
Even a newbie seller earns $26,000 to $810,000 annual profit. Most of these sellers go with FBA to avoid shipping and delivery costs. 70% of sellers earn more than 10% profit while others earn more than 20% profit.
Best Tools for Amazon Sellers:
There are many online tools Amazon sellers can use. IO Scout offers a wide range of tools for Amazon sellers.
- Product Finder: It helps you to find the right product to sell in your niche.
- Product Tracker: It helps you to track the products on Amazon.
- Trends and History: This tool helps you to find all the trending products.
- Keyword Scout: It helps you to search Amazon keywords to make your listing stand out.
- Chrome Extension: It helps you in product analysis. You don’t need to switch from the Amazon page to do it.
- Sales Estimator: This tool helps you to estimate your monthly sales.
- Listing Builder: You can create listings with this tool. It helps you to create such listing which ranks on top.
- FBA Calculator: IO Scout FBA Calculator for Amazon Sellers helps to calculate fees and profit.
How to Make Money on Amazon?
New sellers often find it quite difficult to make money on Amazon in the beginning. But if you use the right tools, you can easily do it. You need to opt for Amazon FBA to avoid additional delivery, packaging, and storage cost.
FBA = Fulfillment by Amazon. As we have discussed above, it is a service offered by Amazon to the sellers. When you go with this service, you can enjoy many perks like,
- Product visibility to a large number of consumers.
- Customer service
- Loyal customers
- Higher profit
- Finance management
- Prime program
- Product storage
- Shipment service
- Refund management
But there is one major problem. Amazon charges fees for this service.
FBA Fees Structure:
Amazon charges a special fee if you opt for FBA. It includes,
- Referral Fee
- Closing Fee
- Shipping Fee
- FBA Specific Fee
These fees can affect your profit calculations. To calculate the fees and profit, you can use the FBA calculator.
It helps you to calculate the fees before you start selling your products. It also helps you to calculate the profit. Instead of selling goods on FBA service and incurring losses, you can calculate everything in advance to fix the right price.
You can use IO Scout FBA Calculator for Amazon Sellers. It is the best solution to sell products on Amazon and make money. This tool is for experienced as well as new sellers.
Benefits of FBA Calculator:
You can help you stay ahead in the game since the beginning. By calculation the fees in revenue, in the beginning, you can easily set a price to attain a competitive advantage over other sellers.
- Calculate FBA Fees: This tool helps you to calculate the fees Amazon will charge you for FBA service. It provides accurate results and saves a lot of time. The fees include,
- Referral Fee
- Closing Fee
- Storage Fee
- Fulfillment Fee
- Expected Profit: Apart from calculating the fees, it will show you the profit you can expect from your products after deducting the fees.
- Marketing Campaign: It also helps you to know how much money you can spend on marketing campaigns.
- Profit Margin: This tool also provides profit margin details. It will show you if your product is profitable. It also shows the profit margin.
- Selling Price: You can also check what selling price you should keep for your product to earn high profit.
How to Use FBA Calculator?
You need to follow certain steps to use the IO Scout FBA calculator.
- Step 1:Go to IO Scout official website.
- Step 2: Sign up for free.
- Step 3: Log in
- Step 4: Go to Amazon FBA Calculator from the product list.
- Step 5: Enter your product’s ASIN and click on “find.”
- Step 6: Get all the details you want about fees, price, revenue, and profit.
Best Product Finder Tools:
Apart from checking the FBA fees, you can also find the product for selling on Amazon. If you are a new seller, you need to choose the product wisely.
You can use the IO Scout Product Finder tool to research products. You can check the trends and choose the product which provides a high-profit margin on Amazon.
If you are planning to take advantage of the Amazon e-commerce platform and make money, you need to use these tools. You can opt for FBA and use these tools to stay ahead of your competitors and earn higher revenue.