We all know that keeping our workspace tidy boosts productivity and keeps our mind at peace. However, organizing this area is not an easy task at all. There are many hurdles that need to be overcome if you want to declutter the study desk and/or workspace. We have therefore compiled a list of 15 hacks that will allow you to achieve this target with ease. Check out the list below and let us know what you think of it.
15. Labeling your cable shall allow you to identify it faster.
14. Make use of cupcake trays for organizing your drawer.
13. This tip lets you control the amount of water you should be drinking.
12. Make use of your Apple charger for opening bottles.
11. Here’s how you can control the Wi-Fi signal’s direction.
10. Improvise when you forgot your fork and have to eat lunch at office.
9. Those old floppy disks can be used as pen holders.
7. Toilet paper rolls can be utilized for storing your cables in an organized manner.
6. Make use of binder clips for organizing cables and wires.
5. Regular clips can be used as a cellphone holder.
4. Did you know that you can organize papers on your desk using a spring?
3. Here’s a use of binder clips!
2. This lets you have a DIY timer to know when was the coffee last made.
1. Keep them from tangling!