We have compiled a list of 100 tech hacks that every person must know owing to the age we are living in. However, we thought that reading 100 hacks in one go would be too much, therefore have broken it up into 5 parts-series. What follows is part 5 of the tech hack series.
20. Pushbullet.com displays phone notifications on your computer, so that you don’t have to switch between devices everytime.
17. Lost your Android phone? Ring, erase, or lock your smartphone remotely using Android Device Manager. Ringing works even if your phone is in silent mode.
13. STOP TEXTING ME.
12. How to talk to a human ASAP when calling customer service:
GetHuman.com shows you how to get customer service faster and easier.
Keep pressing 0.
Repeat keywords like “agent”, “representative”, and “operator”.
Speak nonsense and mumble.
Drop an F-bomb. Not when you’re speaking to a real person though.
You can also get this crazy adapter which works for binoculars, spotting scopes, telescopes, and microscopes.
6. Turn a paper clip into a simple phone stand.
More ways to make phone stand:
5. If you haven’t seen this video, it has some pretty cool smartphone photography tips & tricks.
3. Writing an essay? Copy and paste it into Google Translate. Listen to it. This can help you to find errors easily.