Do you want to enjoy your life? Do you want to get rid of all your petty worries? If yes, these 16 awesome life hacks are made for you.
16. Clean the hazardous material inside your keyboard
A sticky paper helps you a lot in cleaning your keyboard’s most inner parts that are hard for you to reach.
15. Spectacles case organizes your cords
A pencil case or spectacles case is the best storage for your cords, especially if you are travelling.
14. Preserving summer herbs
Summer herbs can be preserved by freezing them up with olive oil in an ice cube tray.
13. Prepare eggs in an onion ring
Make a perfect egg with the help of a large onion ring which also gives it an awesome taste. No more wondering about making a perfectly round fried egg.
12. Muffin tray is best for serving condiments
Serve the condiments in a muffin tray at BBQ parties because everyone prefers using less dishes.
11. Take a picture of a friend you have loaned things to
This is the only smart solution to keep a record of whoever borrowed our things.
10. Avoid tooth decay
A sip of water after coffee, soda or sugary beverage intake prevents tooth decay.
09. Make yourself a dust pan
Just cut the water gallon to invent an amazing dust pan.
08. No cutting, only flossing
An unscented dental floss cuts down cakes, cheese, bananas and other soft food items perfectly.
07. Do not throw your old socks rather utilize them
Utilize your old socks for dusting purpose.
06. Delicious sandwich (Crunchy outside, chewy inside)
Inserting two slices of bread in one slot of toaster makes your toasts chewy as well as crunchy.
05. Place a newspaper at the bottom of a bin for absorption
Spreading a newspaper in the dust bin will absorb all sorts of food juices and oil, while keeping the bin clean.
04. Charge your phone faster
Turn on the airplane mode to charge your phone faster than ever but do not forget to switch it off when you are done.
03. Free up some space with hanging trash cans
Using I-shaped wooden racks for hanging up garage bins is a great way to maximize storage space.
02. Pool noodle saves your car doors
A half of pool noodle attached to your garage walls will save the car doors from slamming against the walls.
01. Help yourself in another country specially when language is a problem
Use your cell phone’s camera to take pictures of the places you want to go to in another country, especially where the language is different.