Say hello to Yann Arthus-Bertrand who is a French Photographer, environmentalist and an activist. He is also the founder of Altitude Agency whose expertise lies in aerial photography. Bertrand’s aerial photography is quite amazing and he personally does that to have his pictures tell us the condition of the planet. Enjoy his work!
1. Heart in Voh
2. Autumn Forest in the Region of Charlevoix, Quebec, Canada
3. Fields of Tulips, Near Amsterdam, Netherlands
4. Patchwork of Carpets in Marrakech, Morocco
5. Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone National Park, US
6. Dromedary Caravan Near Nouakchott, Mauritania
7. Worker Resting on Bales of Cotton, Ivory Coast
8. Dromadary Caravan Near Nouakchott, Mauritania
9. Tree of Life, Tsavo National Park, Kenya
10. Sandbank on the Coast of Whitsunday Island, Queensland, Australia
11. Greater Flamingos on Lake Naruku, Kenya
12. Cliffs of Inishmore, Aran Islands, County Galway, Ireland
13. Nature Reserve, Arguin Bank, Gironde, France.
14. Whale Off the Valdés Peninsula, Argentina
15. Agricultural Landscape Near Cognac, Charente, France
16. Yankee Stadium, New York City, US
17. Perito Moreno Glacier, Santa Cruz, Argentina
18. Car Breakers, Saint-Brieuc, Côte d’Armor, France.
19. Flock of Scarlet Ibis, Near Pedernales, Amacuro Delta, Venezuela
20. Solar Thermal Power Plants in Sanlúcar la Mayor
21. “Sand Digger” in Kalaban Koro, Bamako, Mali.
22. Rubber Tracks on a Recreation Ground near Doha, Qatar
23. Orchard Among the Wheat, Macedonia, Greece
24. Confluence of the Rio Uruguay and a Tributary, Misiones Province, Argentina
25. Training Arena in the Hippodrome of Maisons-Laffitte, Yvelines, France
26. Icebergs and an Adelie Penguin, Adelie Land, Antarctica
27. Icebreaker Louis Saint Laurent in Resolute Bay, Nunavut Territory, Canada