Food brings people together, not just today, since the times we were cavemen. How we enjoy our food can make our time a memorable experience, no matter what culture we belong to or as Massimo Montanari says, “Food is Culture.” Whether watching a movie with friends or having Chinese food delivered to your apartment, comfort is a must. Everyone needs a Go-plate in all situations, no hand is too small to fit into a Pringle’s tube, and not everyone can eat rice with chopsticks. Some of the food related inventions make you think ‘why did nobody think of this before.’ Here are our favorite picks from some of the amazing inventions that make us enjoy the food with ease. Quick, easy, and delicious food, all in one package!
1. First and foremost something someone had to do about the Pringles. This tab raises the perfect Pringles for you.
2. Next is the Chinese food, this fork-slash-chopsticks help you enjoy the Chinese cuisine at ease.
3. This picnic bench that accommodates adults, children, and wheelchairs, all at their comfort levels. Isn’t that simply awesome?
4. This food cover is not only stretchable, but also re-usable.
5. Avoid messy squeezing, and use this little tool to spray your food with citrus fruits evenly.
6. Enjoy your ice-cream with edible wafer spoons.
7. Carry multiple cups at the same time now.
8. The cutlery that comes with a built-in toothpick for later use.
9. The BBQ tongs that help you get that steak done at just the right temperature, with a built-in Thermometer.
10. Take the desired amount you need from plastic pouches and reseal them, without worrying about contamination. We all want a fresh snack every time we open a packet.
11. This Pineapple Slicer allows you to get all the pulp of the pineapple without much effort or mess.
12. Don’t you just love it when the stores make your shopping easier? This sticker that helps you predict the age of the fruit, so you can buy a ripe food, is simply genius!
13. This store has their fruit organized for your convenience.
14. You go out to pick up food, but there are some labels you can’t read with your naked eye. These shopping carts have a built in magnifying glass to read the labels easily and quickly.
15. The restaurant that uses Cola-Ice cubes in cola instead of water-Ice cubes, so that your cola doesn’t become diluted, while you are enjoying the rest of your food.
16. The Coffee House that has a coffee chart to let you know about the ingredients of coffee and helps you to decide accordingly.
How many of these do you want? Share your views in the comments’ section below.