Jon Snow says winter is coming and for him it might be. But for the rest of us all; the winters are gone finally and we are entering the Summer time. We all know what that means, right? It is gardening time and therefore, we have compiled a list of 20 amazing DIY hacks you can use to make your garden look super amazing. Check out the list below and let us know what you think of it.
20. Created from pallets and can be folded up, amazing garden table.
19. A vintage glass turned into light capturing garden décor.
18. Spray paint along with chicken wire will create amazing garden decorations.
17. Use this for keeping your garden hydrated properly and efficiently.
16. Old kids’ toys can be amazing planters!
15. What better use of an antique typewriter.
14. Birdbath and planter combo!
13. Use a special feeder for attracting beautiful butterflies to your garden.
12. Get yourself a vertical garden by mounting planters on a fence.
11. Concrete cute garden creatures.
10. Planters can be made from old tires too.
9. Garden fountain!
8. Use a rain barrel for re-purposing of water.
7. Cute concrete garden mushrooms.
6. Use natural bug repellent for keeping insects at bay from your plants.
5. Stuff milk jugs at the bottom and then fill up the planter with potting soil.
4. Use stepping stones for imparting uniqueness.
3. Get a rustic look by planting herbs in old wine boxes.
2. Cinder blocks can be used as garden wall and allow for plantations within them.
1. Use the old tree stump by converting it into a cool and mini garden.