We have compiled a list of 100 tech hacks that every person must know owing to the age we are living in. However, we thought that reading 100 hacks in one go would be too much, therefore have broken it up into 5 parts-series. What follows is part 3 of the tech hack series.
20. Create a book from Wikipedia articles.
19. Can’t finish your assignment before deadline? Corrupt-a-file.net corrupts your assignment files so that you can ask for extra time.
17. BetterExplained.com explains tough math concepts in a better and intuitive way.
15. Search “Atari Breakout” on Google Images.
14. Search “Do the Harlem Shake” on YouTube.
13. Some fucking awesome websites.
12. Anyone can be a hacker at HackerTyper.net. Press F11 to enter full screen and ALT to show “Access Granted” message.
10. Forgotify.com lists music tracks that have never been played on Spotify. 4 millions of them.
9. Gnoosic.com is a music recommendation engine. Enter 3 bands you like to get suggestions.
6. DocumentaryHeaven.com is, well, a documentary heaven.
Example: spider man -inurl:(htm|html|php|pls|txt) intitle:index.of “last modified” (mkv|mp4|avi).
If you want to find musics, simply change the last part (mkv|mp4|avi) to (mp3|wma|aac|flac). It tells Google to show webpages with any of these terms: mp3, wma, aac, or flac. You can also replace with terms of other file formats like pdf, zip, rar, etc.
4. Watch feature films and documentaries legally at Internet Archive.
3. Use CanIStream.It to find where a movie is available at the lowest price.
2. AGoodMovieToWatch.com randomly suggests you highly-rated yet little known movies to watch.
1. RunPee.com tells you the best time to pee while watching a movie.