Life hacks tell us alternate methods of doing something. Tips and hacks are very much useful in saving your money and time. Following are the amazing 24 life hacks which you would love to know.
24. For the people who love tea
Don’t waste the boiled water for tea. Use your creativity and make it useful. For instance, you can use the remaining water over the dish cloth.
23. Avoid making your phone filthy
A sandwich bag can help you in maintaining the cleanliness of your phone.
22. You can make a necklace out of seeds
Do not waste money on buying expensive necklaces. A string of seeds around your neck makes a beautiful necklace. Be trendy.
21. Keep your children’s head safe
Arm bands can save your child’s head from injuries if wrapped around the bathroom taps.
20. Dodge the burglars
Hide your precious stuff where no one can think of. For example, hide your jewels inside the toilet paper tube.
19. Remain toasty with this amazing hack
Blow a hair dryer on your feet in winters before wearing socks. Your would no more feel cold.
18. Don’t waste your time finding your car when in parking
Tie a balloon to your car so that you can find it from a distance when you’re in parking.
17. Save your money and give your child fancy shoes
Spray painting your child’s shoes can give them a fancy new look.
16. No more travel sickness
Tape up your belly button to avoid travel sickness and yes, it really works.
15. Clean keyboard is a blessing
Wrap a plastic sheet over your keyboard and eat or drink without worry.
14. Save your memories
Taking photos of every event that took place in you life, is a great source to remember every happy occasion.
13. Make your breakfast creative
Tape up your breakfast on the door so that you always remember to start your day with a healthy food.
12. Inexpensive crisp snacks for tea time
Directions are given in the picture.
11. Home made whisks to save your money
Joining two forks together works same as a whisk do.
10. Make your boring trash cans innovative
Decorating your dustbin with feathers can give it an innovative look.
09. Reinvent your hair scrunchies
Use your hair scrunchies and reinvent them.
08. Plastic bottle caps are so very inventive
You can discover many creative things from a plastic bottle cap.
07. Ironing board can work a table when you throw a party
Utilize as many things as you can when throwing a party. An iron board works as a table. All you need to do is to work creatively.
06. Tea-bags warm up your hands
Tea bags are great hand warmers for cold hands.
05. Do not waste food
Try not to waste the last bits of cereal, rather you should mix them with the new pack to finish them up.
04. Help your elders if they can’t go to toilet
Make an innovative commode for your elders. All you need is a chair and basket.
03. Recreate your clock
Save your money and make yourself a clock the way your want.
02. Get rid of cluttered boots
An old stair banister can hold your boots in an organized manner.
01. Pretty toilet paper can be used as blanket for your child’s doll.
Make your child happy without spending money. You can use a pretty toilet paper for bedding a doll.