Balloons are generally seen as party decorations and attractions throughout the world. They don’t serve any other purpose than making anyone happy. That should be good enough for us, but that doesn’t mean we can’t look at them in different ways and make they last more time and twice more fun. Here we present you with 20 simple DIYs that will make change the way how you perceive any balloon.
1. Angry or stressed? Make a Ninja Stress Ball
2. Make this awesome fruit-filled garland
3. Different kinds of bowls can be made.
4. This Confetti Bowl is one of them
5. Halloween Candy bowls made from balloons
6. Or even one of these chocolate bowls
7. These button bowls
8. These made from yarn are fabulous too
9. Hoist your fondest memories from previous birthdays from a bunch of balloons
10. These Doily balloons mean to continuously fed by hot air are beautiful. They can even serve as lanterns!
11. These round ornaments made from yarn will add uniqueness to any party decorations
12. These lit up balls of yarn also add another dimension to how balloons can be used.
13. These balloon puppies are cute enough to go with any kind of party.
14. Same is the case for these drums
15. This fabric-based Easter basket is beautiful as well.
16. Water balloons are good for a water fight but freezing them can prove useful while keeping drinks cooled.
17. Add LED lights in your colored balloons to make the awesome yet cheap lighting for parties.
18. Add cool shades and colors to your jars.
19. This Fire and Ice Lantern is awesome as well.
20. You can dunk them into donuts too.
Follow the links to make these cool DIYs using balloons. These joyous outcomes of balloons will evoke an even stronger attachment towards them since they aren’t just floating air-filled bladders anymore.