No matter what brand of DSLR camera we might purchase, we still require exceptional skill to take the perfect photograph. Even though we have all sorts of filters and image meddling software at our helm, it is still very useful to learn these physical tricks to take the right kind of picture according to the condition. So, here are 16 camera hacks that will help you in taking pictures in different photographic conditions and requirements:
1. Stylized Vintage photos using vaseline
2. A DIY beanbag tripod. Learn to make it here.
3. DIY Bokeh shapes
4. DIY lens hood from coffee sleeves.
5. DIY studio Style Snoot for lighting purposes
6. Lentils for reducing the camera’s shakes
7. Make a cool DIY Ringflash.
8. Making Lightbox from paper and window
9. Creating induced haze with a shopping bag
10. DIY backdrops are seriously cool as well.
11. You can convert your phone into a shutter remote with the help of Trigger Tap.
12. Make your own camera case for safe transportation.
13. Waterproof camera bag.
14. You can bounce the flash with the help of a business card.
15. Make a light defuser from an empty milk carton.
16. DIY macro lens from a toilet roll.