Nature is the ultimate engineer and scientist at the same time. The human body and the world around us have some startling facts that appear in science fiction rather than reality. Here is the list of some of those facts that seem unreal:
1. If you drilled a tunnel right across the Earth, you would take approximately 42 minutes and 12 seconds to arrive on the other side. But, that may not happen because when you reach the middle of the Earth, gravity reverses and you stay there.
2. Human brain is capable of taking in 11 million bits of information per second but is aware of only 40 or so. It is just like having a Tera Hertz Processor with only 4 bits.
3. A medium Cumulus cloud weighs more than eight adult elephants
4. A single bolt of lightning can cook 100,000 slices of bread.
5. Gorillas and potatoes have two more chromosomes than we do.
6. Human saliva has a painkiller that is six times more powerful than morphine itself.
7. In an average lifespan, human body replaces itself more than 900 times.
8. The air in an average weighs more than 100 pounds.
9. Lava is normally thought to be slow but it can accelerate as much as a sprinting greyhound.
10. A red blood cell makes a complete circle of your body in just 20 seconds.