SAE to USB adapters are largely used by motorbike owners for charging their phones. These adapters are easily available and comparatively quite cheap. Check out this list to know which SAE to USB adapter is the best one for your needs.
10. Dual Port Weatherproof Power Socket USB Charger 2.1 Amp(34.95$)
The 2.1Amp system is suitable for most phones and can be connected directly to any 12V DC system. The manufacturer also claims that the device is water resistant.
9. SAE to USB Adapter by MotoBatt(8.99$)
MotoBatt product can also deliver up to 2.1A of power and comes with a foot long cable. The device can sustain a maximum of 5V.
8. Cllena Weatherproof USB Power Socket (25.99$)
This charger has the largest cable that extends to almost 3 feet. The device can sustain up to 24volts of input. The adapter weighs 4 ounces, and it is claimed to be weatherproof.
7. 6ft SAE Weatherproof Double USB Motorcycle Charging Socket(34.99$)
The adapter has two female USB ports to charge your devices. The connector cable is almost a foot long, and each port can deliver 2Amp max.
6. BikeMaster USB Charger Kit(22.73$)
The only adapter on our list that gives a maximum of 3A on output. The adapter is easy to connect and can be integrated with other devices such as a GPS not only just a smartphone.
5. The ORIGINAL BLACK SAE to USB Adapter(19.95$)
The low power adapter draws the only 1.1Amp of current, but its light and compact design means that it can be installed anywhere.
4. SAE To USB Adapter by Lightning Fast(14.97$)
One of the well known SAE to USB adapters on our list. The adapter is vibration proof and can deliver 2.1Amps. The internal circuitry ensures a stable power connection while protecting your device from any damages.
3. Weather Resistant SAE to USB Adapter by Visions(16.99$)
The adapter has a weatherproof body and even a shock proof design. This product can charge devices at 2.1Amps and takes a maximum input of 12V.
2. NOCO ISCC2 5-Way SAE Adapter Connector(5.90$)
Though it comes with a separate USB head, this device can be quite useful as it can combine a host of SAE inputs and generate more power. There are 5 six-inch adapter leads that give you ample freedom of movement.
1. Battery Tender 081-0158 Black Quick Disconnect Plug (11.20$)
The most popular SAE to USB adapter in the market as it has over 600 positive reviews and remarkably a rating of 5/5 stars on Amazon.com. The adapter quickly connects to any ATV’s and can also be used on bikes as it can sustain 3Amps on output.