Pressure sensors, also known as pressure transmitters, are quite useful in industrial and automotive applications. These units either measure the changes in pressure of fluid using piezoelectric devices or use air pressure to give directions to a meter.
The meters have various advantages as through measuring the pressure difference; they can indicate when a catastrophe is about to take place. They can also be utilized with other devices to measure depth, altitude, water flow, and can even help in preventing leaks in a system.
Check out this list of top 10 pressure transmitters that we have compiled for you!
10. BQLZR Pressure Transmitter ($27.08)
The male thread pressure transmitter comes with an output of 4-20 mA and a pressure range of 0-16 bar. It is made from stainless steel and has an accuracy of around (+-) 0.5%. It features excellent long-term stability, gives consistent readings and is easy to install in a small space because of its low volume.
9. Winters Instruments Pressure Transmitter ($169.92)
This series transmitter comes with a pressure output of 0-500 psi and has an accuracy of (+-) 0.5%. This unit is made for general industry and OEM applications. It is made of stainless steel with the ceramic sensor. It gives a 4-20 mA output signal and is protected well from short circuiting. It is ideal for all process and automation control, hydraulics and pneumatic sensing, pump and compressor monitoring, refrigeration and HVAC.
8. WIKA Pressure Transmitter ($890.31)
This pressure transmitter comes with a 15-inches cable and 0-10 V signal output. It has a piezoresistive sensor and thin-film sensor technology with 0.1% accuracy. It has no additional temperature error between 50 – 140 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit has a 1 kHz measuring rate for fast data acquisition. It also possesses an internal USB interface connection for calibration. The P-30 provides non-linearity of up to 0.04 percent of span (B.F.S.L.) for precise measurement in critical applications. It can quickly be calibrated and has a robust and compact design.
7. Rosemount Pressure Transmitter ($175.00)
This pressure transmitter has the following specifications:
- Supply Voltage: 10.5 – 42.4 V-DC
- Calibration (Min-Max): 0 – 25 in H20
6. Yosoo Pressure Transmitter ($16.99)
This 5 V, 0-1.2 Mpa pressure transducer provides a broad range of temperature compensation and is constructed from stainless steel.
Specifications By The Manufacturer:
- Working Voltage: 5 VDC
- Output Voltage: 0.5-4.5 VDC
- Sensor material: Carbon steel alloy
- Working Current: Approx. 10 mA
- Working Pressure Range: 0-1.2 Mpa
- The Biggest Pressure: 2.4 Mpa
- Cable length: 19cm
- Destroy Pressure: 3.0 Mpa
- Working Temp. Range: 0-85
- Storage Temperature Range: 0-100
- Measuring Error: ±1.5 %FSO
- Temperature Range Error: ±3.5 %FSO
- Response Time: Approx. 2.0 ms
- Cycle Life: 500,000 pcs
5. Flowline Pressure Transmitter ($707.16)
This unit is a submersible pressure level transmitter. It is corrosion resistant and has a durable cable design. It automatically compensates for temperature for accurate measurement and has a liquid level sensor for relatively clean water, light weight oil or diluted chemical. It is offered in three styles for different fluid types and provides continuous level measurement up to 46’ (14m) of the water column with a 4-20 mA signal output.
4. Dwyer Pressure Transmitter ($22.99)
This differential pressure transmitter comes with an integrated LCD. The DM-2000 differential pressure transmitter senses the pressure of air and compatible gasses and sends a standard 4-20 mA output signal. The housing is specifically designed to mount in the same diameter cutout as a standard Magnehelic gage. A wide range of models is available. The digital push-button zero and span, simplify calibration over typical turn-potentiometers. An optional 3.5 digit LCD shows the process and engineering units. A single push button allows field selection of 4 to 6 engineering units depending on range.
3. Gems Sensors Pressure Transmitter ($224.43)
This heavy-duty compact OEM pressure transmitter comes with 0.5 to 4.5 VDC output, 1000 psi G pressure, 1/4″-18 NPT male. The compact construction of this series makes it ideal for installation where space is at a premium.
Specifications By The Manufacturer:
- Long term drift: 0.2 percent FS/YR (non-cumulative)
- Accuracy: 0.25 percent full-scale
- Thermal error: +/-1.5 percent max
- +/- percent typical / 100 degrees C (212 degrees F)
- Compensated temperatures: -40 to 120 degrees C (-40 to 250 degrees F)
- Operating temperatures: -40 to 120 degrees C (-40 to 250 degrees F)
- Zero tolerance: +/- 0.5 percent of span
- Span tolerance: +/- 0.5 percent of span
- Fatigue life: designed for more than 100 M cycles
- Mechanical configuration: Wetted parts: 17-4 PH stainless steel.
2. WIKA Pressure Transmitter ($32.08)
This general purpose pressure transmitter features 0 – 10 V voltage, 3-wire signal output, stainless steel 316 L wetted parts, 0-100 psi range, +/-0.5% accuracy, and 1/4″ male NPT connection. It has a fatigue life of 10 million load cycles and uses silicone oil as an internal transmission fluid. It is ideal for applications in mechanical engineering, machine tools, process control and automation, hydraulics and pneumatics, pumps and compressors.
1. Tire Minder Pressure Transmitter ($69.00)
Tire Minder offers a full line of wireless tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS,) for brass and stainless steel valve stem applications in home and outdoor weather stations. The systems have a replaceable battery with 9-14 months lifespan. You may get accurate tire pressure and tire air temperature on all ten tires. The system is worth the peace of mind at a reasonable price.
“One of the ten tire minder transmitters on our motorhome/towed vehicle combination went bad. This two-pack with batteries fixed that & gave me one to spare. We now have correct tire pressure and tire air temperature on all ten tires. The system is worth the peace of mind at a reasonable price.” – Amazon’s Customer Review.
We would appreciate your valuable feedback in the comments’ section below.