The use of Bluetooth Stereo Audio devices has increased over the years with such modules being used in the various applications, with their use extending from vehicles to smartphones. These modules take in Audio data via Bluetooth and transmit it through Serial communication. For those planning to use a Bluetooth audio stereo module in their project, we have listed the best Bluetooth stereo modules available right now.
10. SUNKEE XS3868 Bluetooth Stereo Audio Module (7.99$)
This module has a supply voltage of 3.6V to 4.2V with current consumption less than 10mA in idle mode & 55mA in Active mode. The rudimentary Bluetooth module is perfect for beginners and low power applications.
9. XS3868 Bluetooth Stereo Audio Module by uxcell (8.18$)
The simple Bluetooth stereo module can run on an operating voltage of 7V. This small board has the dimensions of 4.1 x 3.9 x 0.2 inches and weighs less than 2g.
8. Andoer Mini Bluetooth OVC3860(5.37$)
Andoer product has powerful noise cancellation circuitry that enables a very steady audio data continuously. Easily powered by USB the module is very versatile in use
7. DROK® Portable Stereo Bluetooth Audio Receiver (16.99$)
Drok module is ideal for DIY Bluetooth speakers as it has an effective range between 10-15m. The module has Bluetooth 3.0 support that makes data transmission fast yet reliable.
6. INSMA Bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver Board(14.55$)
Insma device has an inbuilt ANC echo cancellation and AEC noise cancellation circuit that makes the device quite robust. The module can be supplied with power voltage anywhere between 3.6V to 30V.
5. SMAKN® SPK-8635-B Bluetooth Audio Receiver Module MP3(13.50$)
With an operating current less than 2mA, this module is the most power efficient of all the devices we have discussed in this article. The embedded system has the dimensions of 15x21mm making it more compact relative to others.
4. GXG-1987 USB DC 5V Bluetooth 2.1 Audio Receiver (11.99$)
This product is the only one on our list with a TF card slot which allows you to load data that is to be transmitted. The module also has five buttons for fine adjustment.
3. KKmoon TDA7492 Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 2*50W 2-channel Audio Receiver Stereo(20.99$)
KKMoon embedded system utilises CSR8635 Bluetooth chip and also has a Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility. The circuitry utilizes the TDA7492 power amplifier chip that works best up to 50W of power and to extend its versatility, the manufacturer even added an AUX port for wired Audio input.
2. Bluetooth Audio Receiver Board Wireless Stereo HIFI Amplifier Sound Module by Tiny Shine(16.94$)
One of the most compact boards on our list as it has the dimensions of 42*32*11mm. The board has a micro USB female port and is entirely compatible with Bluetooth 4.0
1. HiLetgo XS3868 Bluetooth Stereo Audio Module(6.99$)
The most popular Bluetooth stereo module on the list. HiletGo product is high-quality thanks to specialized digital filters, and since it is a receiver, the module is fantastic for making Bluetooth speakers. The device has an effective range of 20m and it weighs only 2.1 ounces.